Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Haul Video 1 and 2

Hi everyone. I recorded a haul video and no matter how many times I tried, I could not get it under 10 minutes. So I had to resort to making 2 separate videos. I can't get a special thing to go over 10 minutes on youtube until I've done at least 100 videos and I'm a long way off. So I hope that you don't mind watching this is two separate installment. I did make a mistake and say this was the first time I purchased from My Creative Time. What I meant to say that this is the first die that I've purchased from My Creative Time.
I do need to tell you that today has been a very rough day for me and I have been extremely sick. So I'm a little emotional during these videos. I know you're probably wondering, how in the world does someone get emotional during a haul video. Well when you are in excruciating pain, you feel like everyone just kicked you puppy. LOL So I'm apologizing in advance.

I hope you can forgive me for being upset and so emotional and will stop back to visit me again anyways.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry that you are in so much pain... I love the flowers you got for your hat... I wish i had more time to watch both videos.. but I barely have time to visit everyone... hugs from ukiah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon Sherry. Thank you for trying to share your haul with us.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry