Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Corner Bookmarks

Hi Everyone. I wanted to make sure that you had the blog address for Madison at Funky Cards so you can participate with all of us.
Doing anything for kids is like my favorite thing in the whole world. If you haven't checked out Madison's I feel the love program, click on the above link and it will take you right to it. It always makes you feel good to do things for others and this project is no exception. Come join all of us other crafters and put a smile on some kids faces this fall.



Be sure to check out Madison's Blog.
Thanks for visiting and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

1 comment:

  1. Sherry, wow!!! This is amazing!!! I love this tutorial. I love the idea of two-sided paper. That is a great idea. Thank you so much for all that you do. These will be a hit at PSC. You ROCK!! God Bless!!
    ~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry