Saturday, August 20, 2011

Hoping Your Day is Filled with Smiles.

This is just another of the simple cards that I made before I started blogging and I wanted to share it with you. I hope you all like it.
The dog is from the Doodlecharms cricut cartridge and he was cut at 4.5 inches. He was made for a little boy who's dad was in Iraq and the background paper was as close to camouflage as I could get. I did a little chalking, inking and doodling to give him a little something. He is also on an action wobble.  I hope he brings a smile to your face.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry



3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the stitching and the camouflage looks great. :)

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. He definitely brought a smile to my face and I am sure the little boy will absolutely love him, especially on a wobble. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I left something on my blog for you... hugs

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry