Monday, August 22, 2011

Queen of my Craftroom - Tag Swap

On the Queen of my Craftroom design team we do a swap each month and last month's swap was to do a tag. I've never really done tags before but a lady that I follow faithfully on youtube Duffer9904 made some tags with the clear plastic that they cricut cartridge's come in and I thought they were so cool that I decided to give them a try.
Here is the recipe I used to make this tag.
Custom Crops - Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Daisy
Pink By Design - Our Kids Set - a big hub
Stamp-in Up - Circle and Scalloped Circle Punch
Staples - Neon Yellow and Lime Green Card Stock
I put the circle on the front with a glue dot and the the scalloped circle on the back so that you could write a to and from on it for a gift bag.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry



3 comments:

  1. Oh Sherry your Tag is wonderful!!! Aren't clear tags great to work with..I am gonna try a clear card...I am glad I can inspire someone!! Kerry :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome, Sherry! I have a drawer full of the clear plastic I've cut off Cricut carts, just waiting to be used! What a great project and I love the embossing!! :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am like Lisa, I have a drawer FULL of those too. What a great idea, and it is so adorable.. thanks for sharing your awesome talent. hugs

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry