Saturday, August 27, 2011

Create a Critter Cow Card

Hey all, this is another card I made before I started my blog. I used create a critter cricut cartridge and got the ribbon from walmart. I inked around the edges of the cow with chestnut roan ink. I ran the top half of the paper through my big shot and embossed it. I know it's a very plain simple card, but I absolutely fell in love with it and it's one of those cards that you make and have a hard time parting with. The sentiment is from Stamp-in Up and I thought it said exactly what I wanted my card to give to the person who receives it. A SMILE.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! :)

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry