Sunday, August 28, 2011

Bloom Where You"re Planted 5 X 7 card

Papertrey Ink - Melon Berry Ribbon and Aqua Mist Card Stock
Wal-Mart - Colorbok - Spring Morning Paper Pack
Stamp-in Up - Eyelet Punch

Card Base - 5 X 7
Second Layer - 4.75 X 6.75
Top Layer - 4.25 X 6.25
Computer Generated Sentiment - 2 X 6.75
after border punch 1.5 X 6.75

Papertrey Ink Melon Berry Ribbon across top 2 layers and sentiment layer.
Added the ribbon knot on the left hand side. I cut the sentiment layer so that it is a little further to the right to give extra space for the bow.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry


2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! Thanks for Sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry it's just beautiful.. I love your sentiment. I like 5 x 7 cards better too. But for some reason I having been making A2's lately. I will be praying for you to find the right soldier to adopt. hgus

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry