Friday, August 26, 2011

Shaped Card Breast Cancer

I try to keep all of my colors and things that I used written down in a journal so that when I post it. I can refer back to it. Well, apparently I have managed to loose the recipe to this card and I will give you what information that I can recall.
This was cut from the superman cartridge and it was cut at 7.99 X 3.50. Thank God for my gypsy. It was as large as I could make it to fit in a business size envelope. I'm sure I used white from Papertrey Ink but can't remember what color I used for the pink. I took my irock and used my swarovski crystals for some bling.  We had to make 10 for our swap, so I had to make them something I liked, yet wouldn't be difficult to recreate several of. I hope my fellow design team members like these. The Pink Stamper has a project on her website about sending cards to cancer patients. So if you get this in the swap and it's not anything that you can use, you might want to pass it on through that program.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

2 comments:

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry