Monday, August 1, 2011

Chow Baby Bear

This is one of my favorite cards because I got to use a lot of my favorite things. Let me start by telling you all of the neat things that I got to play with.
Stamp-in Up - Chocolate Chip, Soft Suede and Pear Pizazz Card Stock. Build A Bear Die, Dress Up Die, Top Note Die, pearls and dimensionals. (some of my favorite things)
Custom Crops - Imaginisce - Enchanted Paper Pad
Joann's - EK Success Paw Print Punch, Glossy Accents, and
Bazzill - Guava Sensation and Blackberry Swirl
Ebay - Sizzix - Build A Bear Embossing Folder
Scrappy Mom Stamps - Furry Friends - Chow Baby

I hope you enjoy my card and enjoy Stamp-in Up products as much as I do. Like I said in an earlier video. I have no connection with Stamp-in Up, unless you count that my husband yells about all the money I spend with them. LOL
Thanks for visiting with me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry


3 comments:

  1. What a cute card!! I love all the extra detail you added to it, it's such a nice personal touch! You do such amazing work!
    Have a nice day!
    -Lori Craftin' Blind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherry..What a wonderful card love the paper and cute sentiment...

    I wanted to thank you for sending me such sweet comments and all your support...Blogging friends like you are such an inspiration and keep me going :).

    Hope your having a great summer:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much detail! Such a sweet bear in the cutest princess dress. I LOVE the paw print punch!! It's one of my favorites, and you've used it here so perfectly. Lovely, lovely, lovely! :)
    Nita

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry