Tuesday, August 2, 2011

RAK from Kerry Duff (Duffer9904)

Before you watch the video, I wanted to apologize for giving the wrong youtube channel for Kerry. You can find more of Kerry's great videos at Duffer9904.

Sometimes, actually every time, I record my videos, I get so nervous. So sometimes my brain says one thing and my mouth says something completely different. Kerry is a great lady and I've thoroughly enjoyed getting to know her and she even allowed me to send something to her kids. Spoiling other people's kids is like my favorite thing to do in the whole world. She sent me such an awesome RAK and I wanted to share it with you all.
A special "Thank You to my Lovely Assistant as well." LOL
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry


1 comment:

  1. What a lovely assistant you had. AND oh what an awesome RAK. So many goodies, I know you will have fun using all of them. hugs

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry