Monday, July 18, 2011

Simple Sunday Food for Thought Challenge

Getting Cricky with K. Andrew is having a "Simply Sunday Food for Thought Challenge"
and above is the link for you to enter the contest with me. I love all of K. Andrews stamps and that part of the cost for each set of her stamps go to help different charities. She's an amazing lady.
Here is my post for this challenge.

This is a great project for snacks for your kids lunch boxes or a great little party favor to match what ever the theme may be and it was super easy to do. The match box was done on the Cricut Cartridge - Tags, Bags, Boxes and more. The only thing with this box is that the top is on one button and the base is on the next button (pages 123 and 124 in the manual).  Cut at 3 inches for the top and the bottom. You can do two Hershey Nuggets in a box at size 2.5 inches.
I used white mailing labels (Avery # 15160) and printed them on my printer and they fit around the nugget perfectly. I know that Stamp-in Up has some new stamps that will fit the labels, if you don't feel comfortable doing them on your computer. They are really cute too.
I used the oval, the scalloped oval and a dimensional from stamp-in up to cut out my sentiment (Scrappy Mom Stamps - Kid's Incorporated) for the top of my box.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry



17 comments:

  1. Sherry that is just about the cutest thing ever. I love the frog and the sentiment on the nugget.. Super super cute idea..is the frog a stamp??? hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry, hi! Thank you so much for the cards. They are so adorable. I loved them. I got so excited that I posted them on my blog before I posted to you that I got them, then I forgot to post to you that I got them!! So sorry!! If you go to the IFTL icon on the right side bar and click on it and then scroll down you will see them:) I put Jessica's name on hers. You can tell they came a day or two ago. I have added like 7 more since then. Note to self...email person first.. then post card!!!! Thanks again!! You ROCK!!
    ~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sherry, thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a sweet comment, well, and for following!
    I love your blog background btw. And those nugget labels are the cutest! A fab gift for a child. I'm going to follow your blog and check out your other crafts. God Bless you & your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Project! Your take on this challenge was wonderful!
    Thanks for Joining us at Getting Cricky simply Sunday challenge.
    Sarah
    Getting Cricky guest designer
    craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute, what a great idea. Love it! Good Luck!
    Thank you for playing our Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky.
    Hugs :),
    Kathy - Getting Cricky DTM
    http://the3esblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute-- I adore nugget boxes and these are right up on my list of faves :)

    Sarah :)
    http://sarahvaitstamps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just way too adorable! I love this idea and I think I'm going to use it too. Fun playing with you this week! Happy to be your newest follower!
    Hugs, Jenni
    http://mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so awesome. I love that you gave explicit instructions. Great job.
    Thanks for playing on Simply Sundays at Getting Cricky.
    Hugs
    Brenda
    I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute project! Oh yeah, kids will def love this little chocolate treat box.
    Thanks for playin with us this simply Sunday
    Jess M :)
    Myscrapdiary-Jess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great idea and the frogs are adorable! I'm playing along with you at Getting Cricky this week! Good luck! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a super cute box!!! i love the chocolates inside and the color of the box is great! thanks for sharing. Im also playing at Getting Cricky this week.. best of luck!! :D
    -jamie
    babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a great idea and I know your kids love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just wanted to let you know that I have a blog award for you over at http://mylollipopgarden.blogsppot.com

    Hugs, Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable! I love it, that is really a cute idea
    Thanks for playing along with us this week.
    Becka M
    Getting Cricky DTM
    www.creationswithbecka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the never froget saying! So cute. Thanks a ton for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sherry, these are ADORABLE!!!! What a fabulous idea! Any kid would love to receive these in their lunchbox! Thanks for sharing! I also joined in on the fun over at Getting Cricky! It was a fun challenge this week!

    Hugs,

    Lynda

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry