Sunday, July 17, 2011

Update on My Craft Desk

I am so blessed. I wanted a lazy Susan for my desk, but not just any kind, I wanted mine homemade so that I could set it up the way that I wanted to. So my husband cut the circle for the top for me and then my dear friend got me the mechanical part and put another wooden base on it. So it spins like a dream. Then I asked my husband while he was at Wal-Mart to pick up this certain type of bucket to go on it and he bought me all that they had. It works great. Now I'm taking industrial strength Velcro and putting it on the bottom of each of the buckets. This way I can take them off if I need to but yet keep them secure enough, that little hands, can't walk off with them. There is enough room in the center to put my atg gun, my xyron sticker maker and my tape dispenser. All things that were taking up space on my table. I absolutely love it. So I just want my husband, Roice, and my friend, Keith, to know how much I appreciate what they did for me. My friend Keith is coming this week to make my craft space a little more handicapped accessible as well. I just feel like a queen. LOL
Here are a few pictures of my new lazy Susan.


I feel so blessed to have people who love me enough to do such kind sweet things for me. My husband hardly ever complains that I've taken 1/2 of our family room for my ever expanding craft space. LOL Then to have a friend willing to come make things more accessible for me, seems like a gift from heaven.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

4 comments:

  1. This is FANTASTIC! Such a creative way to organize your creative stuff. Brilliant!
    Nita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea.. and yes you are so blessed my friend to have such a wonderful hubby and friends that love you.. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, just love it. How wonderful to have a fantastic and helpful husband and friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute and such a great idea! :)

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry