Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Queen of my Craftroom - Fall Color Challenge


Fall Color Challenge as Queen of my Craftroom Design Team Challenge
Click link below to see my video for the 2,4,6,8 boxes.

A2 size card.
This was a super fun card to make. I embossed the top cardstock with a "Darice Tree with leaves embossing folder". Then used some glue dots to add leaf  buttons and made a shrinky dink fence and pumpkins design to go at the bottom corner of my card. Then to add a little extra I made 2,4,6,8 boxes in matching colors. I did a video of how easy those are to make and I'm sure you'll want to make a bunch of them as well when you see how quick they are to put together. Here is a list of the supplies I used to make my card and boxes.
JoAnn - Bazzill - Pineapple Bliss, Tangelo Blast and Pomegranate Splash
Custom Crops - Darice - Tree with Leaves Embossing Folder
Pink By Design - Brown Twine
Wal-mart - Favorite Findings - Buttons
www.shrinkydink.com - shrink film

2,4,6,8 box



Jo-ann - Bazzill - Pineapple Bliss and Pomegranate Splash
Stamp-in Up - Seam Binding Ribbon - Cherry Cobler and Pear Pizzazz
5.5 X 8.5
scored at 2 inches, 4inches, 6 inches and 8 inches fliped and then again at 2inches.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute Sherry. TFS

    Hugs
    kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to watch the video but it wouldn't work for me... super cute Sherry. hugs

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry