Friday, July 1, 2011

If God Can Work Through Me

This is a 5 X 5 card and was super easy to do. I plan to make some more with sympathy phrases to have when I need sympathy cards. They are something I truly struggle with and I believe this would be a easy design to follow. I used my stampin up punch and punched out 2 doily designs, then I cut them in half to place beside the ribbon. The sentiment was computer generated and cut using Creative Memories Cutters.
The supplies I used are:
Papertrey Ink - White and Spring Rain Card Stock and Ribbon
Custom Crops - Imaginsce - Enchanted Pack
JoAnns - Bazzill - Guava Sensation
Stampin Up - Doily Triple Layer Punch
Creative Memories Cutting Shapes
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

2 comments:

  1. It's very pretty Sherry and anyone who would receive this would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the sentiment. It's so true sometimes huh? :)

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry