Sunday, July 3, 2011

Mission to Mars - VBS Bulletin Board

This is the bulletin board I decorated for our Vacation Bible School. It was a lot of fun to make and now I can hardly wait to do my next one. I used Everyday Paper Dolls and Boys Will Be Boys Cricut Cartridges.
The space ship is 13 inches and the boy and girl astronaut are 7.8 inches.
I put black fabric on the board and then my husband found clear plastic wrap with white spots. I thought that would look like smaller stars in the background. I think that it worked out pretty well.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry


3 comments:

  1. This is awesome! What a cool VBS theme too! So much fun. :)
    Nita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute! I like how the girl is holding her helmet, too. I'm sure the kids enjoyed it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful bulletin board ! Looks good with the clear plastic wrap ! Love it ! Please stop at my blog. There's a well deserved award waiting for you :-D

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry