Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hot Dog

The Queen of my Craftroom is having a Create A Critter challenge and we'd love for you to play along.
I used several different cartridges for this card. Of course, Create a Critter, Paisley, Sugar and Spice, and Everyday Paper Dolls
Here is a list of supplies that I used.
Target - Colorbok - Metallic Paper Pack
Stamp-in Up - River Rock, Soft Suede and Chocolate Chip Card Stock and dimensionals
Wal-Mart - @ the office - Neon Color Paper Pack
Papertrey Ink - Spring Rain Card Stock
Cricut Machine .com - Provo Craft - Animal Kingdom Paper Pad
Jo-ann's - Irock
Ebay - Tami's Place - Swarovski Crystals (on the dog collar and sunglasses)
Scrappy Mom's Stamps - Kids Incorporated - Hot Dog
Action Wobble
Dog and all layers cut at 3 inches (Create a Critter)
Umbrella - cut at 5.3 inches (Everyday Paper Dolls)
Ball - cut at 1.5 inches and all layers (Sugar and Spice) with an action wobble
Sunglasses - 1.10 inches and all layers (Paisley)
I hope that you like my card and my blog.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry


4 comments:

  1. Sherry, this is just super. :) I love that little puppy and her cool pink shades. What a fun card!
    Nita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sherry isn't he just the coolest pup around... I love those pink shades. Cute as can be. hugs my friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, that is the cutest lil pup ever! Love all the super cute details!!
    mrsroddy4@aol.com
    http://ICrea8Cards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute pup, Sherry. Makes me wanna hit the sand myself!

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry