Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Build A Bear Dies from Stamp-in Up

Hi guys, Stamp-in up is clearancing out some of their products and I wanted to share some of that information with you all.
I hope that you find this information helpful and here is the card that I made and the supplies that I used to make it.

Card Base cut at 7 X 6.25 and scored in the center at 3.5 inches.
All purpose envelope 3 5/8 X 6 1/2 inches
Slumber Party Cricut Cartridge - for the bunny slippers cut at .50 inches. (Cutting them at this size makes it pretty much impossible to cut out the whiskers. So I just drew mine on with a white Sakura gelly roll pen.)
Custom Crops - Imaginisce Garden Party Paper Pad - Designer Paper
Papertrey Ink - Fine Linen Card Base and White Card stock
Stamp-in Up - Soft Suede, Regal Rose, Scalloped Edge Punch, Sizzlits Berry Hoppy, Sizzix Berry Merry, Bigz Bear die, Big Shot, Ribbon and Dimensionals.
Jo-ann's - Bazzill - Blackberry Swirl, brads and Glossy Accents.
Joys Life - Wild Life Puns - Some Bunny loves you
I have a great Stamp-in Up Demonstrator if you need one. Her name is Michelle Givvines and she can be reached at givvmistamps@gmail.com
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

3 comments:

  1. What a great video Sherry.. I would love to grab some of those.. but I have sooo much stuff. Your bear with the bunny slippers is just adorable.. I may have to just go take a peek at how much they are.. so cute. thanks for sharing. hugs Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I must be too late, went to stamping up online to the clearance rack and didn't see any Build a bear dies.. :-(
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this ---the bunny slippers are darling.
    HUgs, Anita

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry