Monday, June 27, 2011

Tags for my Nieces Bridal Shower

So far I have made tags for my one nieces baby shower. That was one of the first things I made with my cricut. They were tied around party favors. Now I have another niece getting ready for her bridal shower and I was going to do tags similiar to a plain original tag. But I found out that they were doing a floral theme with real bright neon pink, yellow, orange and green colors. So I decided to do these tags with punches enstead. I printed Candace's Bridal Shower on the paper in bright pink ink and then I punched a scalloped circle out of pink to back each of the circle punches. I thought that they looked close to a flower. I will have one more set of tags done by the end of July to go on the favors for the actual wedding. These ones are going to be larger and I'll be using clear shipping labels to print all the information off of my computer. I'll show you them when I get them done.
These tags were made from the Wal-Mart @ the office Brights card stock.
Stampin Up - Circle Punch and Scalloped Punch
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry


2 comments:

  1. Those are so bright and cheery, I know she will love them! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sherry, they are awesome.. you are so sweet to do these... hugs

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry