Monday, June 20, 2011

Love You A Latte - Father's Day Card

I have been very blessed to have my god-son visiting with us these last few weeks and so while he was here, we made his dad his Father's Day Card. This is the first Father's Day Card he has ever gotten to make, because up until a few months ago - he never had a father. So he was very excited about this. He told me all the things his father likes, the colors that he likes, how coffee is his favorite thing and we ran with it from there.
Sorry I forgot to write down which cartridge I found this coffee cup on - not one of my brighter moves. If your interested in where it came from, I'll look it up on my gypsy again.
This is an A2 size card.
The sentiment on the front of the card is computer generated and the "Happy Father's Day" on Craft Card Stock on the inside of the card were also.
Joann's - bazzill - Blackberry Swirl Card Stock
Wal-Mart - Craft Card Stock
Paptertrey Ink - Scarlet Jewel Card Stock
Stampin Up - Sahara Sand Card Stock, oval punch, scalloped oval punch, scalloped edge border punch
Hobby Lobby - White Sakura Gelly Roll Pen
This was so much fun to do with him and tomorrow I will post the one I did for my children to give to their dad. Hope you all had a great weekend.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry



5 comments:

  1. Oh I am sure he was so excited to get to help you with this... it turned out so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great! Of course, coffee is one of my favorite things too, so I may be a little biased. :) How fun for you and your godson to be make things together.
    Nita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Father's Day card.. How nice to be able to spend some one on one with your godson :)...Have a wonderful week Sherry!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherry I left you award on my blog, stop by and pick it up when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! Its creative process and the card itself is just lovely. Fantastic doodling and stitching. It sounds like you two had a special time together. :o) Great color choices!

    Hugs and blessings! :o)

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry