Saturday, June 18, 2011

Graduation 2011

Congratulation's Danée and Jesse
I'm so proud of my 2011 Graduates. Yes, that was plural. My oldest daughter Danée and my youngest son Jesse both graduated and I think I was the proudest mom on the planet. We had their graduation party last Sunday after church. The whole place was covered in Suwannee Bulldog green and yellow. I did go a little over board on the food. There were so many leftovers that I don't think I'll want to eat potato salad ever again.  A good time was had by all though.





For some reason blogger won't allow me to add the 2011 part of the banner. I guess it thinks I've added to many pictures. LOL
The paw print is from Pooh and Friends Cricut Cartridge and is cut at 5 inches.  I got the yellow and green paper from staples and the white is Papertrey Ink card stock. I used my crop-a-dile to punch the holes and instead of hooking it together with ribbon I attached it with 1 inch book rings. I decided to make additional paws and add extra numbers. So I could give it to Jesse's teacher and she could use it year after year. I've laminated the paws and put eyelets in the holes, which I didn't have time to do before I used it. I'd never done a banner before, so I was pretty pleased with how it turned out. Now it is a reusable and can be used for years to come in Mrs. Vicker's class with many Suwannee Bulldog Graduations. Once you are done with it, you just take the rings out and slip it into a ziploc bag and it is sealed and ready for next year.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry


4 comments:

  1. A big congratulations to you family!!! Stop by my Blog - I have an award for you. :)
    http://niftynitanotes.blogspot.com/2011/06/blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your family!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sherry..what beautiful pictures.. and the banner is AWESOME... congrats to both of your children. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to you and your family Sherry..How exciting to have 2 graduating this year!!!

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry