Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 3 of My Creative Time With Emma Stamps

This was a real fun card and I love how the stamp Emma designed worked right along with the die cut from the Boys Will Be Boys Cricut Cartridge.

The original alien had 3 eyes, but I only wanted one because the stamp says,
"The twinkle in your eye makes me smile."
So I cut off the outer two eyes.
Custom Crops - Bo Bunny Designer Paper - Blast Off Collection
This is an A2 size card and the alien and all his layers were cut at 3inches.
I used -
Joann's - Bazzill - Tangelo Blast Card Stock
Papertrey Ink - Simply Chartreuse and Spring Moss Card Stock
The spaceship was cut at 1.5 inches.
Joann's - Bazzill - Ocean Breeze Card Stock and Glossy Accents
Stampin Up - Sahara Sand Card Stock and dimensionals
Papertrey Ink - White Card Stock
This is the third card made from Turn That Smile Upside Down by My Creative Time with Emma.
Here is the link to go and check out all of the stamps that Emma has.
This is just a few of the cards I've made with this stamp set. The ideas are really limitless. I'll have another one for Thursday and Friday and I hope that you are enjoying them.
Thanks for visiting and happy crafting.
Sherry


2 comments:

  1. LOL! Sherry that is super Adorable. I love the little 1 eyed monster. Just perfect.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry, you are so creative.. I love it..

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry