Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 2 - My Creative Time With Emma's Stamps

Disney Pooh and Friends Cricut Cartridge
Eeyore Card - You Complete Me
My Creative Time with Emma - Turn That Frown Upside Down stamp set



This is an A2 size card. This design is from page 51 in the handbook and was cut cut at 3 inches with all of it's layers. I am a major Eeyore fan, so doing this card was a blast for me. I am devoting this whole week to one set of Emma's stamps. I am hoping that you will see how versatile they are and how you can make a card for your husband, then go to space and come back and visit the zoo. LOL
 A little hint what my cards will look like the next few days. Emma's stamps are awesome quality. I'm not a very good stamper and have found through using these stamps that I don't have to worry about stamping directly onto my projects - Emma's stamps never let you down. Here is the link to go and see all of her stamps.


Now to go on and tell you the supplies I used to make this card and where I purchased them from encase you are interested in getting any of them also.
Papertrey Ink - White, Blueberry Ski, and Lavender Moon Card Stock
Joann's - Bazzill - Watermelon Sensation, Blackberry Swirl Card Stock
The Paper Co. - Earth Gardens
Sizzix Embossing Folder - Dots
Recollections - Pop dots
Custom Crops - Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Swiss Dots
Stampin Up - Melon Mambo Ink (for sentiment)
Dimensionals
My Creative Time With Emma - Turn That Frown Upside Down Stamp Set
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
Sherry


2 comments:

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry