Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 4 - My Creative Time With Emma

Live Simply - Raccoon Card
So far we have seen a honey pot, Eeyore and a alien. Today we're going to the country and lookin for raccoons. Again using another one of Emma's stamps, "your smile always brightens my day." from Turn that Frown Upside Down Set. If you can't tell, I'm a big fan of My Creative Time with Emma and all of her stamps.
Live Simply Cricut Cartridge.
Raccoon and all his layers cut at 3 inches.
I used the Peachy Keen Wide Eyed and Bushy Tailed Stamps (PK 757)
The shrubs were cut at 1.44 inches and 2.0 inches and all the layers.
Joann's - Bazzill - Blackberry Swirl, Ocean Breeze, Watermelon Sensation, Recollections Pop Dots, Irock
Stampin Up - Tempting Turquoise, dimensionals
Papertrey Ink - Spring Moss, Simply Chartreuse,
Ribbon - Spring Rain
Wal-Mart - Glitter Glue and Heat Set Bling
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting!
God Bless
Sherry




3 comments:

  1. Sherry this is super adorable.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sweet comments ladies. I really appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry