Monday, May 23, 2011

Today Begins the Voting for Cricuts Craftiest Mom

Today begins the voting for Cricuts Craftiest Mom. I would like you all know why I want to win so badly. I'm not someone who has 3 or 4 cricuts and just has to have the newest and best. I'm the kind of person who has an amazing daughter in law, Marquette, and who wants desperately to be able to give her her own cricut. She works in a preschool and went to college to get her degree in Early Childhood Education. Those of you with cricuts know how useful they could be to someone working in the educational field. If you all could help me give her her very own cricut I would truly appreciate it. I'll post the link below and if you could leave a comment I will be so grateful. The one with the most comments wins. It is running through facebook, so if you would, you could even post it on your facebook page and ask your friends to vote for me. If I win I'll post a picture of Marquette with her new cricut for all of you to see.
Here is the picture of my entry and the link to comment will be right beneath this.


Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
Sherry

PS
I'm so nervous that my hands are shaking. Silly right? This just really means a lot to me. Thanks for your help.

2 comments:

  1. the cards look great...i am a new follower and thank you for becoming a follower on my blog...Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your entry looks amazing.Good luck and I hope Marquette gets her cricut.

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry