Monday, May 23, 2011

Paper Playtime Challenge #46

This is a super fun easy challenge and I'm glad I found it in time to participate. The challenge is to make anything you want to as long as you add a charm to your project.
If you've checked out my blog lately you know that I've been working on the stuff for my kids graduation. I completed the invitations, pillow boxes for the party favors with dog bone candy to go in them. (They're the Suwannee Bulldogs.) We are sealing each of the envelopes with sealing wax with a paw print on them. Finally I started wrapping the plastic ware today. The school colors are green and yellow. I already purchased yellow table clothes, so I wrapped the plastic ware in green napkins with yellow curling ribbon with a bulldog charm on each one.
Next will be the thank you cards and I have a real neat idea for them. Custom Crops has a Darice embossing folder that says Thank You. I think I'm going to order that. I think it will make very elegant and yet very simple cards that I can mass produce. I'll post a picture of them when I get them finished.
Here is the link for the Paper Playtime Challenge #46
And here is my entry into the contest.


I would also like to thank you all for voting on my Craftiest Cricut Mom entry and ask that if you don't mind, if you'd continue to vote every day up until May 30th. You can vote once a day every day until the end of the month.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
Sherry

3 comments:

  1. they all turned out so cutee! you did a great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your projects for the graduation are coming along nicely... Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card! Everything looks so beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime :)

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry