Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Doodle Pads for Children's Church

These were so much fun to make. We have a F.R.O.G. store at our church and recently we were running low on gifts in the store. So I decided to make these little books to put in. I used Papertrey Ink card stock for the front and back, because it's so thick. They were all cut at 4.25 X 5.50 inches. Then I used all scraps from my scrap bin to cover the front and back, to make them look nice. I didn't put things on the covers because I really didn't think die cuts would hold up well enough inside someones purse or a kids back pocket. Then I cut Georgia Pacific card stock for the inside pages and made them a .25 of an inch smaller than the cover. I bound them with my book binding machine and then put some charms or shrinky dinks that I put on with super glue to be sure that they stayed. Super easy project done with very little supplies and it made a lot of kids happy. The clips I used to hold the charms on and some of the charms were from a RAK I received from Kerry Duff and you all can find her at duffer9904 on you tube. She's a very talented lady and I think you all would love to see her videos.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
Sherry






No comments:

Post a Comment

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry