Friday, May 20, 2011

Paisley Cricut Cartridge - Pink Zebra

This is a super simple and fun card to make. I use the Paisley Cartridge a lot more than I ever thought that I would and this is one of my favorite cuts on that cartridge. I found the pink zebra ribbon the other day while I was out shopping and just new that it had to go on a card. I love zebra print.
Let me tell you what I used and hopefully you'll be inspired to make a super simple fun card too.
Paisley Cricut Cartridge - Zebra and all the layers cut at 3 inches.
Pink By Design - Jungle Fever Stamp Set
Wal-Mart - Pink and Black Zebra Striped Ribbon
Stampin Up - White Uniball Signo Pen (to write on tires and for zebra's eye)
Joanns - Bazzil Guava Sensation, Bazzil Blackberry Swirl,  Bazzil Watermelon Sensation Card Stock,  Staz-on Jet Black Ink (for sentiment) and ColorBox Chestnut Ink (to ink around edge of the car.)
Papertrey Ink - Fine Linen Card Stock
Staples - Yellow Card Stock
Target - Metallic Foil Paper (for silver hubcaps) I just used a whole punch to get the circles. 
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
Sherry


2 comments:

  1. Awww...this is so cute. The ribbon is a great find and perfect additions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherry!!!

    Oh my goodness...I am LOVING the PINK zebra!!! So cute! And the goodyear on the tires...very clever!!!

    Thanks so much for sharing this with me!
    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry