Friday, May 20, 2011

Flaunt It Friday's Challenge #24


I love doing square cards and I recently got some 5 X 5 square envelopes so I've been making a lot of them lately. As long as the envelope is 5 X 5 I believe it can go in the mail but may require more postage.
This card is for the Flaunt It Friday's Challenge #24 if you are interested in participating too and the link is below.
They requested you use the Pooh Font Cricut Cartridge if you have it, the Tigger with the duck on page 61. Well, I didn't have that cartridge so I used the Disney Pooh and Friends Cricut Cartridge and decided to add my duck in a completely different way.  I'd say I took a little artistic license on this one. LOL I hope you all like it as much as I do.
The Recipe is Below:
Stampin Up - Very Vanilla - Card Base 4.25 X 6.0 folded in half.
Tigger and all his layers were cut at 3 inches and were cut out of -
Joann's - Bazzil - Blackberry Swirl and Guava Sensation
Papertrey Ink - Orange Zest and Lemon Tart
Stampin Up - Rose Red
Wal-Mart - pink glitter glue - nose
The stripe across the bottom was cut at 1 X 4.25 inches.
The sentiment is computer generated and then trimmed to 1 X 2.5 inches.
Thanks for visiting today and happy crafting.
Sherry

7 comments:

  1. This is just wonderful Sherry!! I so love your take on our challenge. The sentiment is great!! Thank you for 'flaunting' your stuff with us at Flaunt It Fridays!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its soo CUTE! my youngest loves tigger and pooh. Can't wait to be able to get that cartridge. You did a great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tee he he, so cute. Gotta love Tigger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a terrific idea, so creative, I would've never thought of that! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a creative way to use our challenge! I love you card! Thanks for flaunting it at FIF!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a creative take on our challenge! Love it! Thanks for playing with us at Flaunt It Fridays!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so adorable! Cute sentiment! Thanks for flaunting it at FIF!

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry