Thursday, May 19, 2011

Great New Products At Custom Crops

Hey everyone, I wanted to let you all know about an email I received from Custom Crops this morning. It showed all of their new products.
Here is the link to their on-line store.
It will take you directly to their new product page. 
We'll two days ago a bunch of us crafters were going crazy looking for Darice Embossing Folders. I knew Custom Crops had some, because I had purchased some from them in the past. Well, they didn't seem to have any that I already didn't have. So I called my Mom in West Virginia and she went to her crafts 2000 to try to get me some. Well, they weren't on sale anymore, but you know how Mom's can be - she got me some anyways. She paid $4.49 for each one. So today I go to the Custom Crops website and wouldn't you know it, they have new Darice Embossing folders for even less than what my mom already paid for them. I already have 6 of the folders that I had gotten from Custom Crops and they work great! I have been using them like crazy. They are every bit as good as cuttlebug or sizzix brand. If you check out some of my other post, you'll see that I mention custom crops and how much I love their products and prices. I have no connection with this company other than I'm a loyal happy customer who enjoys getting a good price on her craft supplies. I just wanted to share that with all of you, who may be interested in checking out their products. You have to check their site regularly because they have a lot of sales and when they do, the prices are so good that you just can't pass them up. So I hope that you take this opportunity to check them out and get a good price in the process.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry