Monday, May 9, 2011

My Pink Stamper National Scrapbook Challenge 8 & 10

Nickname - Uber Frog
My daughter is a major frog fan and if you have read any of my frog post, you'll know that she is always my inspiration for my frog cards. I was trying to come up with a pet card and a summer card and she said mom, "You have to do a frog for your pet card." So I did.
I welded the frog and the Live Simply saying from the Live Simply Cricut Cartridge and made a shaped card that will fit in a standard A2 size envelope. I made an additional bottom layer for the frog and glued the pieces together and ran it through the embossing folder. My daughter helped a lot with this card. She helped pick out the colors we used and of course said it needed google eyes. Then she decided it was funnier if it had 2 different size eyes. I thought it just made the frog look drunk. I told her that we needed to think of something simple for summer. Because that's what I think of when I think of summer time. Kicking back and making things easy. So that's how we came up with the live simply part. 
Now on to the supplies and where you can purchase them, if you are interested.

Papertrey Ink - Simply Chartreuse, Ripe Avocado and Hawaiian Shores
Joann's - Bazzill - Huckleberry Pie, Blackberry Swirl and Caribbean Breeze, Cuttlebug Tiny Bubbles Embossing Folder
Wal-Mart - Google Eyes
Thanks for visiting and happy crafting.
#8

6 comments:

  1. SUPER CUTE.. I LOVE THE FROG... GREAT JOB..
    TFS!!
    NICOLE

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW..he is a cute froggy!! Kerry :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. My brother suggested I would possibly like this blog. He was once entirely right. This post actually made my day. You cann’t believe simply how a lot time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

    Bandar888
    88Sbobet
    Mpo88
    Mpo Slot
    Mpo303

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read so many articles or reviews concerning the blogger lovers however this paragraph is really a fastidious
    piece of writing, keep it up

    Mpo338
    Megajoker88
    Sbobetasia888
    Mpobola
    Hoki99

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome blog!! Thank for providing excellent information. Actually quite helpful data accessible here. If you are looking for assignment help then you can visit our site

    Mpo5000
    Mpo005
    Mpo222 Slot
    Joker88
    Mpo168

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya, I’m really glad I’ve found this info. Today bloggers publish just about gossips and web and this is really annoying. A good web site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this web-site, I’ll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.

    Mpo Indo36
    Joker88 Gaming
    Joker88 Apk Download
    Raja Slot88 Link Alternatif
    Joker88 Login

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry