Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Fruit Card for Mary's Cards TV Challenge

This was a super simple card and I really enjoyed making it.
It's an A2 size card, cut from pink card stock.
Then I added the red and pink polka dot paper cut at 3.75 X 5.
Then added the strawberry mat cut at 3.25 X 4.5
Then the strawberry was cut a 3.5 inches and all it's layers.
It was cut from the Hello Kitty Cricut Cartridge.
All the card stock for this project came from Colorbok. I love their paper and it cuts great on the cricut.
I purchased all the paper and the ribbon from Wal-Mart.
I added the dots and faux stitching with my signo gel pen.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
Sherry

You can find out more about this challenge by going to the link below.

7 comments:

  1. So pretty! Thanks for your sweet comments about my berry card, and for the birthday wishes. I'm following you now too. :)
    *hugs*
    Nita
    www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on the challenge, Very cute with great colors.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so Sweet Sherry... I love the strawberry theme:)..Cute Cute...I just wanted to thank you for always leaving me such nice comments on my blog...Big Hugs Monique :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card!! Great job! Because you and your projects are so awesome, I have an award for you on my blog! Stop by anytime!
    -Lori Craftin' Blind

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card! Great job on this challenge. The white doodling is just perfect on this... especially those little dots on the 'seeds'! I hadn't seen that before. :o) Beautiful colors and card. :o)

    Hugs and blessings! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sherry, I just found your blog and I'm so happy I did...you make the cutest cards! This strawberry one is adorable...love all the polka dots...your pen stitching is wonderful! Thanks for sharing...I'll be back for more...I'm your newest follower. :-)

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely LOVE this card! I'm your newest follower, too. Thanks for visiting my blog and encouraging a newbie. :)

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry