Friday, May 13, 2011

Disney Princess - Cinderella Card


This card was for my little niece. She loves all of the Disney Princesses.
This is an A2 size card, cut from the Happily Ever After Cricut Cartridge cut at 3.5 inches.
All the papers for this project were done with Colorbok Paper from Wal-Mart.
The 2nd layer was embossed with the Cuttlebug Pumpkin Harvest Embossing Folder.
The minute I saw that folder, I knew I was going to use it for a Cinderella card.
It took me a while to find it, but it was well worth the wait.
I loved the look it gave this project, plus I know that it'll be great for fall cards as well.
The pearls are from Stampin-Up. I used them to make her necklace, crown and earrings. I liked the way it looked and thought it added something that just putting down the paper pieces didn't give it. I used stampin up chalk to chalk her cheeks. 
I would suggest when you are using the Disney Cartridges that you make them as big as you can
because they have a lot of small pieces.
Before I close this post, I'd like to say thank you to all of my followers and for all of the kind comments you all have left me. I can't even begin to tell you how happy they have made me.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry