Monday, May 16, 2011

Graduation Party Announcement


I have two wonderful kids graduating from Suwannee High School this year and this is the invitation I made for the party. I used a sizzix bigz die that I purchased from www.sizzix.com . We ordered special sealing wax (in green and yellow) from a great seller on ebay to close all the envelopes and a paw print to put into the seal. (If you're interested in getting this wax, please let me know and I'll get you the ebay sellers info.) The mascot for the high school is a bulldog and is the reason for the paw prints.
I ordered the paper for the invitations and the other things I'm making from Staples. I needed to know that I had enough paper for all the things I was making, including these 100 invitations. Staples has 65 pound paper and it worked great for all the things that I needed to do. Plus I could purchase them in packs of 250 sheets - that was a big plus in this situation.
Staples has several colors of card stock, for a real good price. This is the same weight as the paper you can get from Wal-Mart and Colorbok. I was real happy with the weight and quality of this paper. I will show more things I'm making for the party later on in the next few weeks. I'm finishing the pillow boxes, the shrinky dinks and the paw prints (cut from my cricut) over the next week or two. 
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
Sherry


1 comment:

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry