Monday, May 9, 2011

My Pink Stamper National Scrapbook Challenge 12

My Pink Stamper National Scrapbook Challenge 12
I love this card and already have a little boy I want to send this card too. He's all boy and I know that he'll love it.
This is an A2 size card. 4.25 X 5.50
The top layer is 4.0 X 5.25
This cut is from the Boys Will Be Boys Cricut Cartridge cut at 3.75 inches.
The supplies I used and where I bought them will be listed below.

Papertrey Ink - Card Base - Fine Linen
Big Lots - Main Layer - Keepsake Essentials Paper Pack (Juvenile Print Paper)
Target - Colorbok - Metalic Silver
Wal-Mart - Colorbok - Red and Black Card Stock
Sentiment - Computer Generated
Stampin Up - Dimensionals
Joann's - Pop dots
I know I've posted a lot of things since yesterday and I'd like to explain why. I have a Cricut Expression and I love it. Well, Provo Craft donated a Cricut Imagine to the winner of this competion. I want to be able to win it and GIVE it to my wonderful daughter-in-law so badly. She is a teacher at a  pre-school and doesn't own any kind of cricut. I know that she could put it to good use. Some people may think that this is a silly thing to pray about but God wants us to have the desires of our hearts. My heart desires to be able to give this to her. So if you could join me in prayer, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry