Tuesday, May 3, 2011

God Bless the USA 3


This card will be going to a very good friend of mine, who has been overseas since December. This is his third tour over there and I know it's been really hard on his wife and children back here in the states. He is a great guy and I hope I can bring a smile to his face with this card. Stay safe Jesse!

I started with a white card base and then cut .50 inch stripes of red paper. I cut a 2.5 X 2.5 inch square and ran it through my big shot. I then staggered the red pieces to make red and white stripes. I printed my sentiment on the computer and then cut it to fit in one of the white stripes. I inked the blue stars up with platinum ink to accent the stars and the card was finished.
Here are my supplies:
Custom Crops - Quic Kutz Stars Embossing Folder
Wal-Mart - red, white and blue card stock
EBay - Cat's Eye Chalk Ink
Computer Generated Sentiment
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
Sherry 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry