Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mothers Day 1

This is probably one of my favorite cards. I've felt like I've been in a card slump lately. But am real happy with how this one turned out. My inspiration for this card came from the Imaginisce Garden Party 6 X 6 paper pack. I love everyone of  the papers in the pack. They are all completely awesome.
I started with an A2 size base made out of Baja Breeze and then cut my designer paper down by 1/4 inch. I cut the heart from the Cricut Lite Twinkle Toes Cartridge at 3 inches and all of it's layers. The word mom was cut at 1 inch from the Cursive Cartride to make it fit inside the heart. I then cut my ribbon and put it on and added 5 light pink swarovski crystals to accent the heart.

Now for the supplies I used and the stores that I purchased them from:
.
Custom Crops - Imaginisce Garden Party Designer 6 X 6 paper pack for main layer on the card base and for the 3rd layer of the heart
Stampin Up - Baja Breeze card stock for 2nd layer of the heart and card base.
Papertrey Ink - Hibiscus Burst Ribbon
Joanns - Bazzill Guava Sensation Card Stock for layer 1 on heart and Irock
Cricut Cartridges - Twinkle Toes and Cursive Cartridges (I used my gypsy to weld the word "mom" together.)
Ebay - Light Pink Swarovski heat set Crystals
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry