Monday, April 11, 2011

I'll always support you.


I found this saying on one of my computer programs and just knew I had to make a card to go with it. It was a very simple card to make and can be put together in minutes. I hope you think it's as funny as I do and want to make one yourself.

Recipe:
PaperTrey Ink : scarlet jewel card stock
Colorbok : earth tones (wal-mart)
black and white card stock from my stash.
Roses Cuttlebug embossing folder (from Custom Crops)
Martha Stewart black ink pad
Circle Punch : 1.25 inches and 1.50 inches from Creative Memories
Stampin Up : dimensionals
Recollections Pop Dots : from Michaels
lace from my stash
A2 size card base 4.25 X 5.5
White layer 4.0 X 5.25
Black layer 3.75 X 5.0
The cut is from Paperdoll Dress Up at 3.25 real dial size.
I ran the black layer and the bottom of the die cut through the rose cuttlebug folder and then lightly inked over the roses to make them stand out as if they were a lace design.
I added a little adhesive on the back, across the top to get the lace to stick.
Then I placed the recollections pop dots in the center of the bra and stampin up dimensionals around the edge to make the center of the bra higher than the edges.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting!
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry