Saturday, April 9, 2011

Hedgehog Card

I started with a A2 size card base. Added the first layer and then ribbon. Then put my hedgehog, cut at 3 inches on top of that.
I used the cut out of the nose and traced another copy of it on the plum pudding card stock, cut it out by hand and raised it up with dimensionals. It added an additional layer and I think it made the hedgehog look a little more complete. I then used recollections pop dots to add an additional layer. I wanted it to stand up farther than the dimensionals from stampin up that I added to the nose.

Recipe:
Live Simply Cricut Lite Cartridge
PaperTrey Ink - lavender moon cardstock, plum pudding cardstock and matching ribbon.
Scraps of black and white.
GCD Studios, Sophisticated Frost Stack - cut at 4 X 5.25 inches
Wal-Mart - 7 mm wiggle eyes
Sakura Jelly Roll Pen
Eyelashed cut from the Pailey Cricut Cartridge. Cut at .75 inches. Can be found under the icon button #28 on the overlay.
Stampin Up - dimensionals
Joann's - Recollections pop dots
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
Sherry

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card. I love the purple hedgehog.

    Tami
    http:\\scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is sooooo cute. I LOVE your choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry