Friday, April 15, 2011

Carrying Case for embossing folders



Someone requested that I show the carrying case I store my embossing folders in and wanted to know where I got it from. Well, it's nothing fancy, I believe it's actually a toiletry bag, which is larger than a makeup bag. It fit's great and when I buy some embossing folders they have smaller ones that come in the set, there is even room for them on the side of the other ones. I even have some that are 4.5 X 6 inches and they still fit great. I got the bag at Winn Dixie on clearance but I'm sure they have something similiar at Wal-mart, CVS or Walgreens. It has a sturdy strap so that I can even carry it when I go to crops. The bag measures 9 inches wide, by 6 inches high and 6 inches deep. So as you can tell just by the measurements that I have room for a lot more embossing folders. Which is handy because Custom Crops has some good prices on some embossing folders that I might just have to have. Check them out. They carry folders from quickutz, indentz, and crafts-too and they are generally priced around $3.00 or less. You can't beat that price. Plus you can find some limited addition cuttlebug folders and other sizzix embossing folders there as well. Quite a selection at a real good price.
Indie Art Cartride - lips die cut at 3.25 inches
Pink Cardstock and Glossy Accents - from Joann's The Paper Co. (Earth Garden)
Red Cardstock and button - from Wal-Mart @the office primary colors
Stamp & Twine - Pink by Design  from Our Kids Set
Ink- Stampin Up real red stamp pad
Action Wobble
The card is in A2 size card and the layers were cut down in .25 inch increments.
This was a real simple card to make and I think will give a big laugh to whoever receives it. Especially when the lips wiggly back and forth. Isn't that what everyone wants, a big sloppy kiss. LOL
Thanks for visiting me and happy crafting.
Sherry

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip. I like this idea a lot.

    Indira

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Momo Sent Me"... Just poppin' in to say "Hi"... and take a look around. My first time here and a new follower... *Ü*. I'm looking forward to visiting with you often.
    **Lots of Hugs**
    Deborah
    http://www.scrappybeads.blogspot.com
    P.S. I ♥ your creativity... and your loving ♥ for children *Ü*!

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry