Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bunny card 1


I absolutely love the patterned paper on this card. If you look in the bunny's baskets you will see that they are carrying bibles. I thought that was an awesome way to show the true meaning of Easter.
Now let me tell you what I used to make my first Easter Card. I will put my second one up later on in the week. These cards are for the other Pastors at my church.

Everyday Paperdoll Cricut Cartridge - cut at 4 inches
Papertrey Ink - Spring Moss card base and Lemon Tart ribbon
Custom Crops - Prima Jack and Jill Paper Pack
Stampin Up - dimensionals, Pink Pirrouette Ink, Chalks, and adhesive pearls (that I colored with bic markers to match)
Marvy Uchida Puffy Fabric Marker
Wal-mart - 5 mm wiggle eyes

I wanted to make my card but was searching for a bunny that was a little different than all the other ones I had made. I had just gotten some new peachy keen face stamps so I was looking at my doll cartridges and thats when I found this bunny. He's not real fancy, but I think he cleans up nice. I inked around the edges. Then I traced out the outline so he had a little definition and stood out a little more. Then I bent the top of one of his ears down and attached it with a part of a dimensional. I chalked his ears and cheeks to give him his rosey glow. Then I added the Marvy Marker to his tail and when you heat it up it gets nice and puffy. If you don't want it quite so full you can let it dry before you heat set it. But I wanted my bunny to have a big fluffy tail. I took the pearls and colored them with bic markers, yellow for the large ones on the corner and pink for the small one on his nose.
Thanks for visiting today and happy crafting.
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry