Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bunny Card 2

Again I used the same cut as from Bunny Card 1. I think he has character. LOL
The card base (A2) is from my stash and I don't know what kind it is, sorry.
Papertrey Ink - white card stock cut at 1 X 5.25 with loopy border punch.
Joann's - Martha Stewart loopy punch
Layer 1 - Provocraft (animal kingdom paper pack) cut at 5.25 X 4.0
Pink by Design - Love You Bunches Stamp Set
Stampin Up - dimensionals, pearl (colored pink with my bic markers for the nose), uniball signo gel pen for the faux stitching.
Wal-mart - pink pom pom for tail, 5 mm wiggle eyes, and the pink rhinestones.
Heat Setting tool for the rhinestones is my irock.
Of course, this is a girl bunny, the pink tail gives it away. She was real fun to do and it's a very simple design. The only issue I see with this card is that it would probably need to be hand delivered because her tail is really puffy and may not withstand the mail.

On a side note, I got on ebay and ordered some swarovski heatset crystals. They came and I can hardly wait to use them. They were actually cheaper than the stones that come for the irock. She even sells them in large quantities if you want that many. I got 150 crystals for $6.00. Which I think is an awesome deal. They also have them plain and you could use a mini glue dot to adhere them down if you don't have an irock. She sells them in all different colors and sizes.
This is a shortcut to her store if any of you are interest.
I don't get to go to the craft stores very much because there are none where I live and transporting my electric wheelchair is a huge task. So when I find something that I think is a great craft deal, I like to share it. I hope that you all don't mind. I would also like to say that I have no deal or arrangement with this seller what so ever. I know that I like bling and I can tell from some of you all's blogs that you do to. I ordered one size and am going to try to order more. I can't do the large orders, oh my, my husband would fall over if I bought 1500 swarovski crystals. But I was thinking that if a few of us ladies each wanted to order a set of the 150 crystals we could all get different sizes and agree on an amount and share with each other. Maybe different sizes or colors. That would make it reasonable for all of us to get an assortment and not break the bank. If you are interested in doing this, please let me know. I can be emailed at needingJesusdaily@hotmail.com .
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
Sherry


No comments:

Post a Comment

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry