Thursday, July 6, 2017

Altenew Floral Stripe Card

Another day and another opportunity to praise the Lord. It's raining and the lights keep flickering so I lit a candle and the house smells amazing. Now if I can just keep Mariah from blowing it out, I'll be in good shape. Fire makes her nervous. God is so good. My son has been working for UPS for about 7 years and he kept saying that he was going to wait and stay there because he wanted to become a driver. Well you have to work for 30 days and stay within their time limits and bless his heart, he was so nervous because he had planned his whole life and his families around being able to get that job. Well, today is day 31 so he made it. Then he has to work 30 days without an accident and then he will be off probation and the job is his. This is really going to make things so much easier for his family and I am so grateful to the Lord for being with him every step of the way. My oldest daughter has been planning to build a tiny house for over a year. She just graduated with her bachelors and will be starting in the fall for her masters in Art Therapy. She wants to work with handicapped children. She has a natural gift for that and I'm sure that having a little brother and sister with down syndrome has only helped confirm her desire. So we've been looking for things that she can start buying  to put aside for when she and her daddy can start building on it. Well, I saw an add for some reclaimed southern yellow pine that is probably between 75 and 100 years old, I called the man and explained what my daughter was wanting it for and that she was in college and funds were limited. So not only did he come down in his price but he also offered to throw in some old bead board as well. He shared with us that the wood all came from his great grandmothers house. My daughter is so excited, she's acting like a little kid at Christmas.
Well, I have another video for you but this one does not have a tutorial. I'm hoping to be back on track by next week and start my 12 days of Christmas and add tutorials to each of the video's. So I hope that you'll stop back and join in on the Christmas fun.

Beautiful Day Stamp Set from Altenew 
https://altenew.com/products/beautiful-day
Peony Bouquet Stamp Set - Altenew
 - 1
Peony Bouquet from Altenew
https://altenew.com/products/peony-bouquet
Peony Bouquet Stamp Set - Altenew
 - 1

Sweet n Sassy Stamps
http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/be-encouraged-2-clear-stamp-set/

Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God bless,
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry