Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Clean Water Mission's Program

The boys and girls in our Children's Church are competing against each other to try and raise $300.00 for clean water. For each dollar the kids raise they get to put one little person on the wall. For every dollar they raise it will give clean water to one person for one year. Our church is small and we run on average between 15 and 20 kids a week so $300.00 is a pretty big goal but one we think that we can accomplish.
This is a perfect example of why an electronic die cutting machine and a manual die cutting machine are something that every crafter should have in their craft space. I could have used my cricut and my Every Day Paper Doll Cricut Cartridge but I need 300 of these little people. So I wouldn't even want to think about how many of my mats I would have had to went through to do that amount. Instead I used my Big Shot, some Sizzix dies and a bunch of my scraps.
Thanks for visiting my today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

1 comment:

  1. What a project, you are such a giving person blessing so many people,, these are are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry