Saturday, November 17, 2012

A Bag of Turkey Poop - Just What Everyone Wants. . .NOT!

Another super fun and quick project. A very kind lady from church invited our family over to her house for Thanksgiving. She knows that I have been very sick with my blood pressure skyrocketing dangerously high and then plummeting dangerously low. So she didn't want me to have to worry about cooking a big meal. Which I thought was so sweet of her. So I wanted to make something I could give her to say "Thank You" and give her a little smile at the same time.
I hope that she likes it and I hope you like it too.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

1 comment:

  1. Sherry this is just too cute. She will be delighted to receive this little gift (as will the other pastors wives). How sweet of her to invite you all over to her house for Thanksgiving. Thanks for sharing your awesome projects.

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry