Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I Feel the Love Project Card

This is my card for Madison's Project. She posted today that she has officially made her quota for this months recipient, Casa Pacifica.
I used the Paperdoll Dress Up cartridge. The paper comes from a DCWV mat stack, Harvest Gatherings. I inked around the edge with Tim Holtz Dried Marigold distress ink and chalked around the main with my Stamp-in Up Chalks. I used a Stamp-in Up Punch for the computer generated sentiment and my Peachy Keen Stamps for his adorable little face.
 Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

5 comments:

  1. Oh Sherry this is just about the cutest card ever.. i love that lion and you did an awesome job inking him up. Simply adorable and the sentiment couldn't be anymore "perfect".. Definitely a WOW card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sandy! This is just the cutest card!! Thank you so much:) Did you get my email Sherry? I haven'y heard back from you. Let me know if you got it. Thanks so much and thank you again for the card and for all of the treats!!! You are simply amazing!! God Bless:)
    ~Madison Ifeeltheloveproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I haven't been feeling well and my computer was in the shop so I didn't get a chance to get back to you. I'll send you and email today with the info. Thank you so much!
      Sherry

      Delete
  3. Awe this card is Adorable Sherry!! You did a great job. I sent you an email about some deals on Kraft bags I found at my Target. I know you liked those bags and I wanted to share my deal with ya.my email is slynne1 at gmail dot com ..so if you got an email and didn't know who it was from :)

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen you posting in awhile - I hope everything is ok....

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry