Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Mrs. Bell's Count Me Book

I made this book for my little girls class. The top half of the book has the numbers 1 thru 10 with circles that corespond with the numbers. Then the bottom half of the book has different punch art and the numbers are mixed up. The kids have to find the page with the one picture on it. Then they turn the page to number 2 and they have to find the page that has two pictures on it.

The one thing that I did add after I finished the video was I put tabs on the side of each page. I used Wal-Mart cardstock and it was kinda flimsy and made it difficult for Mariah to only flip one page at a time. So since I didn't have any heavier white cardstock, I thought this would make it easier for the kids to flip the pages. It seemed to work great because Mariah was able to flip the pages without any problem after that.
Let me know what you think.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

1 comment:

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry