Monday, August 27, 2012

Angry Birds Punch Art

A friend of mine is using a program in her children's church called, "Angry Words", it's a spin off of the "Angry Birds". So she needed some things to decorate her room with. Well, I'll be honest and tell you that I really wasn't sure what the angry birds really were. So my daughter told me they were a game and she showed me some pictures of them. So I got out my punches and this is what I made. All the punches are from stamp-in up. The large base circle is a 4 inch circle cut from my cricut. These were my prototype, so after she saw them and gave me the go ahead I started designing larger one's on my gypsy.


Please excuse the photo quality. I forgot to take pictures of them before I left, so I had to use my phone. Let me know what you think.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Sherry, these are so stinking adorable. Love them. What did you use to make those birds and piggy. Super cute. Ana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just used the stampin up largest oval, circles, petal punch and square punches. Then cut the circle out at 4 inches on my cricut. They were super easy to make and went together quick.
      Sherry

      Delete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry