Friday, May 18, 2012

RAK from Annie

When I made my last post, the mail hadn't ran yet. Shortly after I let you all know about my "wonderful" hospital visit there was a knock at the door and it was the mail-lady. I had a package I had to sign for. I had no idea what it could be, I hadn't ordered anything. Well, it turned out to be an amazing surprise from Annie. I made a video of me opening the package and I want to share it with all of you.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet of Annie to had sent you the card and the trims you have been looking for. For some reason those colors are not available here in the warehouses we have. You can find all colors but white or cream. Her card is adorable.
    Have fun with the goodies.
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is so awesome... I know you will have fun with your goodies... Hugs

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry