Wednesday, May 30, 2012

"I Feel The Love Card" for Brandon

Hey everyone, I sure hope that you all have had a great day today. Madison at Funky Cards has an amazing program called I Feel The Love. I've been ill with different things since the beginning of this year and have not had a chance to do cards for her program in what feels like forever. But I use to do it on a regular basis and even had the kids in my Sunday School class make a card each month for the recipient of this program. It's an incredible program and if you haven't already checked it out, I encourage you to do so. The story about this month's recipient, Brandon, is heartbreaking. Any time a child is hurt, my heart aches not only for them but for their parents. The other day I was looking at Madison's blog and it reminded me, "That no matter how sick I may be, I still have so much to be thankful for." So I made this card for Brandon. It's far from anything fancy but one that I hope will bring a grin to his little heart.

The stamps are Stampendous stamps called Changito Dos and I found them at Tuesday Morning. I used my Crayola colored pencils to color the images. The scalloped oval is from Stamp-in Up and the card stock is from Wal-Mart.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

2 comments:

  1. i have 2 of those Changito stamps.. i just can't seem to get the coloring down.. you have inspired me to try coloring again. i am sure Brandon will love it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable. The coloring is awesome!! You do amazing work Sherry. I have been praying for you and hoping that you have been feeling better. Thank you for your support. Brandon will love this!!
    ~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry