Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Rose broach and ring

Hi everyone. I have some severe medical conditions and one of the nurses at the doctors office that I go to regularly is always so kind to me. I wanted to do something special for her. So when she called to confirm my appointment. I asked her what her favorite color was and I took it from there. I used one of my homemade clay roses, folk art ocean cruise acrylic paint, antique lace, a homemade stick pin and a feather from my stash. Let me know what you think.

Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

4 comments:

  1. Oh that is so beautiful. I am sure she will absolutely love it. That was so nice of you to do for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet Sherri, i am sure she will love it. Thank you for your prayers my friend. hugs Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry this is beautiful! What a lovely gift!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love this rose!! I'm sure she loved it!


    Amanda
    cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry