Thursday, March 29, 2012

Jesse and his Stamp-in Up Bunny

I went to Jesse's class yesterday and made Easter bunnies with all of the kids and we had so much fun. They used my Stamp-in Up Big Shot, Framelits and Punches. Jesse traded his blue boy Easter bunny with his friend and brought home her girl pink Easter bunny. It was pretty easy to spot that it wasn't Jesse's. One - it had pink trim and two - he put his heart upside down. Lets just say that his bunny had a look all it's own.

Isn't he the cutest bunny maker you've ever seen?

The video has the link to Dawn's video and she'll show you how quick and easy these cute bunnies are to make.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

3 comments:

  1. Jessie is so sweet to have traded with someone else his bunny. That is very nice of him. Tell him that he is a gentleman.
    TFS. ANa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherry.

    I was just thinking about and decided to drop by!..What a sweet boy you have...love the picture!!

    I am praying for a miracle!

    p.s. let me know if you need anything!!

    Much Love,
    Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry that is the cutest bunny I ever saw!! :) Hope all is well!! <3


    Amanda
    cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry